Safety is our core business. We do not compromise in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors and customers. We will continuously strive to enhance our processes, demonstrate leadership and promote HSE. We will require individual accountability expect all employees to adhere to our company and clients safety standards. We will actively participate in and support the improvement of our health and safety practices and minimize our effect on the Environment. HSE is the responsibility of all employees including both top management and the individual craft worker and everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) management is of utmost value at Seeh Al-Sarya Engineering LLC (SAS) and SAS is committed to act in accordance with the HSE management system in every stage of our business activities. It is our commitment to proactively manage HSE to protect our Employees, Clients, Sub-contractors and all those affected by our operations.
To achieve our ultimate HSE goal of “Zero Accident”, SAS and sub-contractors shall :
- Comply with the laws of the Sultanate of Oman, SAS internal procedures, relevant international standards and best practices.
- Set HSE objectives & targets and associated plans in line with HSE Management System to achieve continual improvement.
- Periodically Measure, Review and Report HSE Performance.
- Motivate by Rewarding Programmes that recognize outstanding performance by employees and Subcontractors to Promote HSE Culture.
- Identify hazards via pre-risk assessment and minimize the potential risks through HSE Training, Implementation of basic Preventive Actions & Control Measures.
- Empower all employees to start work only when conditions are safe, and to stop work when conditions are unsafe.
- Set an effective Monitoring, Audit, Inspection, Investigation, Reporting and Corrective action systems to prevent reoccurrence of accident and near misses including un-safe condition and un-safe act.
- Curtail impact on the environment and put into practice the national laws, standards and procedures that are applicable to protect environment, ensure optimum usage of the natural resources, reduction of wastage and safe disposal of waste.