Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
Seeh Al-Sarya has the capability and experience to execute Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of oil and gas pipeline projects for its customers in Oman.
- The scope of engineering range from Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) to detailed engineering for all aspects in oil & gas pipelines.
- The scope of procurement includes all aspects of sourcing, procuring, and expediting the delivery of line pipes, bulk materials and services required for the successful execution of projects.
- The scope of construction covers all on-site fabrication, installation, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance activities. The on-site installation works include associated Civil, Electrical, Control & Automation.
With 20+ years’ experience SAS has constructed Various Flowlines/Pipelines in North Oman of various diameters for Petroleum Development Oman, Occidental of Oman Inc and Daleel Petroleum. The pipeline material range Carbon Steel, High Density Polythylene(HDPE), Glass Reinforced Epoxy(GRE) and Duplex Stainless Steel(DSS).
SAS has strong record of successfully delivering major projects with demanding project schedules and complexities to its Customers.
Mechanical Maintenance is one of our many specialized capabilities. We have competencies in executing long term service contracts for the Annual & Planned shutdown maintenance, Emergency shutdown maintenance, Repair of various Oil & Gas plants and production facilities.
Major Activities in Mechanical Maintenance include
• Execution of various type of Wellhead hook-ups.
• Rotating Equipment Installation and Repair.
• Static Equipment Installation and Repair.
• Breakdown Maintenance.
• Shutdown Management.
• Provision of Plant & Equipment.
• On plot Piping Repairs.
• Pipeline Repairs.
• Hydro Testing.
• Pipeline Pigging and Preservation.
• Electrical & Instrumentation Systems.
• Internal and External painting and Coating of pipework and fittings.
• Support Services
Civil Projects & Capabilities
As a recognized Engineering LLC, SAS is committed to building quality projects while sustaining lifelong partnerships.
SAS builds and has built:–
- Oil & Gas:
- Pipe Rack, Sleeper Foundation
- Dyke Wall, Cable Duct, Trench, Bund Wall
- LNG Oil Tank
- Pre-cast Substation, UPS, Process Interface Building
- Roads, Road Crossing, Duct Bank, Lighting Pole & Culvert
- Stone Piling & bore well
- Equipment Foundation
- Structural Steel Work
- ESP & HPG Well Pad related civil works
- Infrastructure Works :
- Road & Highway
- Topographic & Land Survey
- Drainage & Sewerage system
- Site Development
- Culvert & Light poles
- Building Construction:
- Bore & Driven Pile
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building
- Structural Steel Work
- Pre-cast work
- Architectural Works:
- Block Work & Plaster
- Door & Windows
- Stone & Tiles Work
- Structural Glazing
- False Ceiling
- External Façade
- Fittings & Fixture
There are 3 Own Concrete Batching Plants & Fleet of Transit Mixers catering the Major Concreting works in and Oil and Gas plants in Oman for Clients OCCIDENTAL OF OMAN INC. & PDO.
Our satisfactory construction results from experienced, trained and credentialed practitioners and experts in many Civil Construction fields.
Construction Services involving installation and testing of MCC, PCC and Control Panels, UPS Systems, LT/HT Motors, VFDs, Indoor/Outdoor lighting fixtures, Battery Banks, Earthing system and Transformers, high & low voltage cable laying and installation of any type of explosion-proof equipment.
INSTRUMENTATION CONTROL & AUTOMATION CAPABILITIES
Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Process Control Instrumentation, Pneumatic Control Systems, Temperature/Pressure/
Flow/Level Instruments, Analytical Instruments, PLC & SCADA operated control system, Instrumentation hardware materials like SS/Copper tube fitting, Impulse pipe & fitting, Cable Tray, Signal & Control cable, Junction Box, Air Manifold, Cable Gland, calibration of all types of Process Control Instrumentation, Hot and Cold loop checking and all types of measuring instruments.
Our Mechanical Oil & Gas unit has experienced multi discipline workforce and have executed EPCC projects & service contracts of major O&G Clients of Oman. This unit has successfully completed both On plot & Off plot works encompassing following activities:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning assistance (EPCC) of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Automation in Oil & Gas sector.
- Supply, Construction, Fabrication, Installation, Repair, Testing, Inspection, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning assistance of Pipelines (CS / DSS / GRE / SS etc).
- Fabrication, Erection, Coating, Testing & Commissioning assistance of Pressure vessels, Tanks, Separators etc, Maintenance, Repair.
- HDPE lining of Pipelines & Flowlines as per the Client specification & material sourcing from Client specified Supplier, Rotolining etc..
- Asset Integrity works including Flowline / Pipeline section demolition / replacement.
- Flow Line Design and Construction(New and Replacement).
- Design and Construction of Well head hook-up, ESP conversion including E & I Works.
- Manifold / MSV’s Design, fabrication & Installation.
- Cathodic Protection.
- Chemical Skid Assembly & Installation.
- Station Piping Fabrication / Erection.
- Station shutdown / N2 purging / Tie-in works.
- Supply, Construction, Fabrication, Installation, Repair, Testing, Inspection & Pre-commissioning of Oil / Gas / Water injection Flowlines (CS/DSS etc).
- Oil / Gas / Water injection Flowlines well-pad Hook-up Jobs.
- Pigging Services, Chemical Injection, Pipeline repair & overhauling, Leak repair by clamping & welding, Supply & Installation clock spring support sleeves, Valve Maintenance (Relief / Emergency / Shut down), Roust about crews for stations.
- Pipeline Maintenance, Pigging, Chemical Injection, Pipeline repair Inter station Oil haulage by Vacuum tankers, Tank cleaning / Sludge removal, Maintenance of Pumps, Pressure vessels, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Maintenance Scaffolding works.
- Blasting,Painting & Coating works of Piping, Pipelines, Flowlines & Structural works.